11 Best safety shoes for oil and gas in 2022 [Top Reviews]
Are you searching for the Best safety shoes for oil and gas?
We have spent close to 22 hours doing our own research and gone through more than 100+ shoes to find the best of the best safety shoes for oil and gas to help you.
We’ve also gone through a handful of footwear research papers and industry resources in order to find out what to look for when it comes to choosing the most reliable, affordable and best safety shoes for oil and gas.
It was getting super confusing so we even ended up working with a Certified Footwear Engineer who has been working with one of the most reputed companies in the footwear and shoe industry. Our team of researchers and writers worked with him and one of his friends who is a Shoe Designer and altogether we curated a list of the following 11 safety shoes for oil and gas.
Top 11 safety shoes for oil and gas Reviews
Last update on February 1, 2023 // Source: Amazon Affiliates
- 1 Are you searching for the Best safety shoes for oil and gas?
- 2 Top 11 safety shoes for oil and gas Reviews
- 3 Best safety shoes for oil and gas – Top 11 Reviews
- 4 What Factors We Considered For Choosing These safety shoes for oil and gas:
Best safety shoes for oil and gas – Top 11 Reviews
We had to look at so many factors and a wide range of variations when we were curating a list of the best of the best safety shoes for oil and gas. Apart from the usual features, we also considered other important aspects such as price, material, warranty period, feedback from other customers, etc. and came up with the following list. We have spent hours doing research on hundreds of products and have handpicked these safety shoes for oil and gas. It was like going back to the school or university and working on a research paper but we’ve finally done it. We hope you’ll find something from our list you’ll like.
- Flexible sole
- Electrics hazard
- Memory foam foot bed
- Slip-resistant traction outsole with oil resistance
- Soft mesh knit and synthetic upper with stretch laces
- 1 1/4-inch heel
- Breathable mesh
- Bungee lacing
- Slip resistant
- Relax fit
- Memory foam insole
- 【Cushioned MD Sole & Breathable Upper】：These steel toe tennis shoes use our latest advanced design to provide the most suitable cushioning.So you will feel very soft and light.when you wear these safety shoes.And the breathable fabric will keep your feet dry
- 【Indestructible Shoes With Steel Toe Cap】:The Furuian safety shoes use the European standard steel cap that goes beyond ASTM f2412-11 standard, so you won't worry about any injury to your feet as long as you wear our steel toe shoes
- 【Memory Foam Insole & Puncture-proof Midsole】:Memory foam insole with arch support, give you a comfortable for all day wear.Kevlar midsole provides strong protection from iron filings and nails
- 【Non-slip & Durable Outsole】These steel toe work shoes meet "GB/T-3903" Wear-resisting standard and "DB44∕T 1713-2015" Non-slip standard. The pattern of the sole mimics the anti-skid tyre and increases the anti-skid groove to ensure the ground grasping performance of the mountain and snow & ice covered road.
- 【Multi-use】As a stylish safety shoes, it's great for construction site, exploitation site, forging workshop or manufacture. In addition, they are also can work as hiking, mountain, climbing shoes.
- RELIABLE DURABILITY: We reinforce our Boondock men's waterproof work boots with Ever-Guard leather and rubber toe protectors for abrasion-resistant performance. TPU outsole features deep lugs for traction and is slip-, oil- and abrasion-resistant.
- ANTI-FATIGUE TECHNOLOGY: A comfort system designed with shock-absorbing, geometrical technology that returns energy back to the foot to deliver all-day support and comfort.
- A SOURCE OF PRIDE: We know you take pride in your work, so our soft-toed shoes and boots and steel-toe boots and shoes are designed to provide you with enhanced job performance day in and day out. Wear them at work well as at home with comfort & style.
- QUALITY WORKWEAR: Timberland PRO assesses the unmet needs of those who work in the most demanding environments and then develops solutions that deliver ultimate comfort, durability & protection—all day long—from work boots & shoes to anti-fatigue insoles.
- Premium waterproof leather with waterproof membrane
- ASTM F2413-11 certified steel toe
- 100% Waterproof
- Made in USA
- Lightweight modern design 25% lighter than classic PVC boots
- Energy absorbing BAY-LOC outsole with channels to repel water
- STEEL TOE: left and right asymmetrical uniquely anatomically correct steel toe design provides a roomier toe box for maximum comfort and unobtrusive fit; the lansing mid work boot for men meets or exceeds astm f2412 and f2413 i/75 and c/75 standards.
- Traction: Oil- And Slip-Resistant, Non-Marking, Rubber Outsoles Are Used For Improved Traction That Meet Or Exceed Astm F1677 Mark Ii And Astm F2913 Satra Non-Slip Testing Standards; Lug Sole Patterns Provide Grip Even On Slick Surfaces.
- ATERPROOF: KEEN.DRY IS A WATERPROOF, BREATHABLE MEMBRANE LINER THAT LETS VAPOR OUT WITHOUT LETTING WATER IN FOR KEEPING YOUR FEET DRY AND COMFORTABLE; THE PITTSBURGH 6” BOOT DOES HAVE A MESH LINER THAT INTEGRATES WITH THE WATERPROOF MEMBRANE: waterproof: keen.dry is a waterproof, breathable membrane liner that lets vapor out without letting water in for keeping your feet dry and comfortable; the pittsburgh 6” boot does have a mesh liner that integrates with the waterproof membrane.
- UNDER FOOT PROTECTION: electrical hazard (eh)-rated to provide a secondary source of protection from live electrical circuits; a full-length tTPU stability shank gives added support.
- SAFETY AND COMFORT: reflective safety features run the entire length of the shoe for added visibility; moisture-wicking textiles are used to keep feet dry and cleansport nxt provides natural odor protection using probiotics.
- Enhanced Protection: Work shoes with ASTM steel toe cap and bulletproof puncture-proof Kevlar midsole protect your feet from falling, rolling, sharp objects.
- Inner material: Soft and comfortable; safety shoes with strong ability to absorb sweat, even if you work in summer;
- Rubber Sole: Slip-resitant & Durable; Work shoes used rubber thick outsole just to prevent falling during work and provides excellent shock absorption.
- Indestructible: If you wear SUADEX shoes, the feet are safety, invincible and feels very comfort. Our Indestructible steel toe shoes are as casual shoes or sports shoes.
- Applicable workplace: SUADEX steel toe shoes idea for those working on power industry, construction, auto-manufacturing, machine, roofing and warehouse. Also it can be used in daily life or as casual atheletic shoes.
- COMPOSITE TOE: Left and right asymmetrical, non-metallic, carbon-fiber safety toes offer unobtrusive fit and are 15% lighter than steel toes, and meet or exceed ASTM F2412 and F2413 EH standards
- WATERPROOF: KEEN.DRY is a waterproof, breathable membrane liner that lets vapor out without letting water in for keeping your feet dry and comfortable; The Cincinnati 6” Composite Toe work boots have a mesh liner that integrates with the waterproof membrane
- SUPPORT & COMFORT: Featuring KEEN Luftcell, an air-infused midsole for weightless comfort and aerated pillow-top cushioning to keep your feet comfortable while walking on the job site
- CONSTRUCTION: Continuous Goodyear welt construction for enhanced durability under extreme working conditions; Full-grain barnyard resistant leather helps resist the damaging effects of oleic acid, urea, sodium chloride, and ammonium hydroxide
- TRACTION: Oil- and slip-resistant, non-marking, siped, rubber outsoles for improved traction that meet or exceed ASTM F1677-96 and F2913 SATRA standards
Last update on February 1, 2023 // Source: Amazon Affiliates
What Factors We Considered For Choosing These safety shoes for oil and gas:
We couldn’t agree on which specifications and features to look for when curating this list, so each of us made our own list and combined together so we don’t miss out on anything from that. After combining a mega shoes specifications list, our Shoe Expert came up with the following important list of features that no one should ignore.
So, what do you think about our selection? Which one do you think is the best safety shoes for oil and gas?
Please leave a comment and let us know which safety shoes for oil and gas did you end up purchasing and what made you choose that particular light?
Also interested in learning about other types of shoes and a wide range of footwear? We’ve got you covered, check out our Home Page for other hand-picked lists of solar-powered lights and you can learn more about our team of solar energy experts and curators on our About Us page.